When one thinks of coffee shops in Amsterdam, one’s mind doesn’t always turn to coffee, and then there’s the window shopping … however the closest we got to curb crawling on our trip to Amsterdam in a freezing Spring, was shopping for shoes in the Kalverstraat and strolling along the lovely canals that circumnavigate the central city.
- Crema Kitchen – Ricotta & Chocolate Cannoli
- Cool Coffee Creations – Perfect for Summer!
- Sunbeam’s new EM7000
- Buy a ‘Cappuccino for a Cause’ : 26 & 27 October
- Melbourne :: Ducale launches dc Tunes this weekend
- Cafe Cities of the World – Vancouver
- Go Naked!
- History of the Espresso Machine – Part II
- Crema Kitchen – Ricotta Pancakes
- [See older stories]